- Click the Tools menu.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the Email tab.
- Click and highlight the email account you wish to modify (usually 'mail.netonecom.net').
- Click Properties (to the right).
- Click the Servers tab.
- Click the checkbox labeled 'My server requires authentication'.
- Click apply.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- change the outgoing port to be '587'.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Restart Outlook Express.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Open Outlook Express. Click Tools. Click Options. Click the Connection tab. Remove any...
How do I set SMTP Authentication in Eudora 5.x Open Eudora. Click Tools. Click...
To setup your iPhone to use imap, use the following steps. Tap Settings Tap "Mail" Tap "Add...
In outlook 2010 you can set up your hosted email by going into accounts and adding an account....
Antivirus / anti-spam mailserver Main features Anti-spam engine powered by ASSP. Automatic...